July 6th is National Kissing Day in the United Kingdom. This holiday has recently been adopted worldwide making July the 6th the International Kissing Day or World Kiss Day
The idea behind the International Kissing Day is that many people may have forgotten the simple pleasures associated with kissing for kissing’s sake, as opposed to kissing as mere social formality or prelude to other activities. Kissing can be an enjoyable experience. It is an expression and experience of intimacy. International Kissing Day is not as commercialized as Valentine’s Day.
- Internation Kissing Day (socyberty.com)
- What Can You Tell From a Kiss? Happy International Kissing Day (psychicsource.com)
- Canadians are suckers for a good kiss (canada.com)
- International Kiss Day (cdturner.wordpress.com)
- 15 Offbeat Holidays You Can Celebrate in July (mentalfloss.com)
- Kiss Like You Mean It (thoughtcatalog.com)