Global Forgiveness Day is celebrated on July 7th annually.
Promotion of forgiveness will be done through television, radio, and the paper media as well as word of mouth and personal discussions. Community support and enthusiasm has been overwhelming and we look forward to an exciting time of personal reflection, restored relationships, and inner healing. Community awareness and support is key in advancing the message of forgiveness to the world. Please lend your support and join us in person if possible, but most importantly, in action, by reflecting on relational conflicts in our own lives.
- Sermon #22 – Forgiveness: The Pathway to Healing (gachorpenning.wordpress.com)
- Forgive or Not to Forgive, That is the feeling! (surviveabusetoday.wordpress.com)
- Still learning to forgive – this time – myself! (kimberlene.wordpress.com)
- Three Quotes on Forgiving Yourself. ~ Julie Garcia (elephantjournal.com)
- Day 16: Forgive yourself (joymommy.wordpress.com)
- part 2 the power of forgiveness.. (cynthiaomorodion.wordpress.com)
- Fashioning A Forum For Forgiveness and A Place of Peace (prweb.com)